Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Work as part of a team to design, build and execute tests to validate whether a story, feature or system meets agreed acceptance criteria based on non-functional requirements
- Perform operational testing by following operational manuals and utilising tools such as Elastic APM, Splunk and general linux administration skills
- Analyse results from non-functional testing, identify where and how improvements could be made and work with architects and developers to design and test improvements. Manage raising and resolution of defects for the team, utilising tools such as JIRA
- Automate non-functional tests using tools such as Microfocus Fortify and OWASP ZAP for security testing, Karate and JMeter for performance testing, Pumba for resilience testing
- Support the team in also validating the system being delivered meets functional requirements where required by getting involved in functional testing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warwick, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A