Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africas first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabias fleet of A320 aircraft.
- Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan.
- The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
- 2+ years of related working experience in a similar role in sales customer relations in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A