Website Air Arabia
To manage and grow the existing OTA’s in Air Arabia’s network. To effectively service OTA account relations, communication and development with focus on the retention and expansion of the revenue and market share.
- Monitors the OTA/API integration process and partners with stakeholders to ensure that solutions and services supplied meet requirements.
- Monitors the technical efficiency of the OTA customers’ online engines to enable their competitiveness and functionality and to supply them with relevant support.
- Responsible for the channelling of information to and from Online Travel Agents of all accounts across the regions and for their adherence to agreed policies and procedures.
- Partners with Legal and Finance, Head of Sales and Cargo, Commercial Managers, Regional Managers and Area Managers, E-Business & IT to manage existing/new OTA contracts and SLAs.
- Defines the strategy, action plan, and market approach of the OTA business across the hubs, and provides necessary guidance and support to the regions for any locally supported OTAs.
- Leads the OTA team and works closely with stakeholders to ensure OTA revenue retention and growth in the company’s market share in line with the agreed business objectives.
- Builds effective relationships with key decision makers within the portfolio of OTA and uses every opportunity to maintain existing accounts and source new ones, as well, to enhance the company’s brand presence on the online portals and websites.
- Implements and runs a pro-active and effective OTA accounts management process and communication structure to ensure commercial objectives are fully understood and targets are met and exceeded with clients.
- Advises management on new OTA opportunities, negotiates contracts, modules and products to ensure best practice is applied and maximum benefit is achieved from the agreements signed with agencies and vendors.
- Must have record of managing projects on a regional level working in groups and cross-functional teams where multiple entities and parties are been involved.
- Good exposure and understanding of Airline systems and OTA systems requirements and operations.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent.
- Very good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel and Access skills.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 8+ years of experience in sales/ sales support role in any service industry out of which 4
- at least in supervisory/management role handling the OTA business within a medium-large airline or OTA company.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A