Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is first and largest Low Cost Carrier (LCC) in Middle East and North Africa. We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer our passengers a journey which is efficient reliable and offer great value for money across our network.
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability.
- Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
- Partners with Stakeholders and “Quality Assurance Manager” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the Company are satisfactory.
- Participates in updating and communicating the regulations of GCAA/CAA in the corresponding manuals such as MOE, CAMO, etc. in coordination with corresponding personnel in operations and engineering departments.
- Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Reviews the internal quality standards and regulatory requirements on regular basis in accordance with Air Arabia/GCAA approvals; highlights any variances or changes needed to the “Quality Assurance Manager” accordingly.
- Assists the “Quality Assurance Manager” in developing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and manuals in accordance with Company’s requirements.
- Cooperates with the department heads/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results;
- Reviews MDD/ADD/CDL and Reliability reports and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time.
- Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations.
- Certificates related to Auditing, Quality Assurance and/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO – Lead Assessor are highly desirable and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in the related field/ a licenced technician combined with experience and exposure required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Russian/ Armenian speaking professionals will have an advantage.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is nice to have.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A