Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- To provide a high level of customer service at all times both internal and external, by being aware of the product categories and being able to assist and advise customers in a professional manner
- The Agriculture Engineer role will be responsible to enhance sales of all garden products (plants, soil, equipment’s, decorative garden products etc) and educate and train customers and team members.
- To liaise with Govt officials as required for Trade Licence and import regulations.
- To actively learn the product uses and pluses of the range of goods, to be able to advise customers on the right product to meet their requirements and ensure increased revenue through add on sales.
- To utilise your skills and experience as an Agricultural Engineer to maintain the Garden section (indoor and outdoor) and specifically advised and educate customers and other team members on the associated products.
- As and when required, to operate the point of sales system. To be aware of the procedures required for cash operation and to maintain a high level of accuracy in all transactions.
- To be ready to meet with local Govt representatives to facilitate the import and selling of Agricultural related products.
- After adequate training to apply the Merchandising Principles at all times ensuring a corporate imagine is achieved and that we have the best possible looking stores in its product category.
- To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy store by initiating a cleaning programme for your assigned dept.
- Agricultural B /A certificates attested from ministry of foreign affairs and U.A.E Embassy
- Minimum 1 year UAE experience as required by UAE Govt and attested experience certificate
- UAE Nationals / or qualification from UAE university are exempted
- B/A in agricultural science from an accredited university by the UAE and attested certificate from the ministry of higher education and scientific research in the UAE (MOHESR)- original certificates
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A