Website Al-Futtaim Group
We are looking for a Regional Bodyshop Manager who will manage the expected growth and the activities of Body Shop on a daily basis for smooth, efficient and profitable operations.
- Maintain the discipline, safe and clean work area through strict implementation of company rules, regulations and procedures
- Ensure staff’s execution of assigned jobs according to established work standards, specifications and required time
- Ensure staff and workshop discipline for efficiency, quality and professionalism of job.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for enhanced business levels and Customer Retention.
- Establish clear communication with customer and staff to enhance job completion, quality and develop customer confidence.
- Ensure top quality work job by matching principals’ repair standards. Enhancing Customer Satisfaction and diminish return jobs.
- Ensure the involvement of Customer Relations Department personnel wherever required to solve customer concerns
- Develop contacts to gain new customers, retain existing customers and obtain favourable response from Insurance Companies / institutions to increase turnover and profits.
- You will be an engaging leader with a skill for developing talent, a drive for result.
- You must have strong communication skills, be a confident decision maker, have excellent leadership skills and be able to influence others.
- Degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or any technical related field.
- Customer centric approach and operationally proactive by nature will be highly needed for this role to ensure daily departmental tasks, routines and resources are available to deliver high quality services.
- 5-7 years in a reputed workshop out of which 3 years in managerial level
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A