Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Support the store with expertise to secure that the commercial level regarding range presentation and visual merchandising is optimised and that there is a common thread throughout the store
- Ensure that time plans and budgets set by the Store Manager are followed for all work related to changing and updating all areas of the IKEA store in sync with the Commercial Calendar
- Developing and implementing the annual business plan with the store management team in regard to your own Department and areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars
- Closely work with the Country Comm In Manager to plan and organise marketing activities related to the commercial calendar.
- Work as a team with the rest of the Commercial team (ISL and Sales) in order to achieve the store sales target and the level of inspirations agreed with the Store management.
- Ensure that all co -workers have receive the necessary training in safety and security aspects related to the use of this equipment so they are able to follow the rules and regulations and prevent accidents
- Make sure all co-workers having properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low
- Manage the recruitment of the Comm-In department. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise, and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions
- Plan and lead major changes in the store including building up new room sets, new homes, new departments
- Ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept documentation are implemented throughout the whole store
- Offer Commin support to the Expansion team
- Provide a vibrant and enthralling environment to the staff and Back Office areas
- Working closely with Trinity of the store – Sales and ISL
- You have the ability to priorities and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have the commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You want to lead, inspire and build a strong team.
- You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University Graduate in relevant field
- 5 years Interior Design/Visual Merchandising experience, IKEA is preferred
- Held a previous management role which included leading a creative team
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Project management experience
- Store layout planning experience
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A