Website Al-Futtaim Group
You have the ability to work in a fast retail environment. You are enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team. You are able to prioritize and plan tasks to reach the targeted results. You have a passion for home furnishing, retailing and how people live at home.
- Handle routine customer complaints promptly and courteously, ensuring that customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner to guarantee maximum customer satisfaction.
- Compute and record transactions ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Handle returns and exchange issues based on own judgment, experience and authority given by the management according to which exceptions can be made to retain a customer.
- Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling, receiving payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Greet and welcome customers on arrival at the store and ensure shopping tools and catalogues are available for the customers providing bags / trollies as appropriate to facilitate the shopping journey.
- Count and record the float before trading begins and upon close of trading ensuring accurate cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Use the information from Returns & Exchange desk to detect and act upon or report to the management about a product fault, safety problem or transportation problem
- Brief the Duty Manager on complaints that require management assistance.
- Make announcements and pages the customers (parents) if there is any issue with the children in the playroom area or general announcements to customers when needed.
- Book IKEA services (Home Delivery, Assembly, Measurement) and follow up on out-of-stock articles in self-serve
- Greet and welcome customers on arrival at Smaland ensuring the Smaland admission policy is explained in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that the customers who come to the Returns & Exchange desk perceive the policy as generous and the procedure quick and easy.
- Ensure that company’s customers are well attended to by responding to their needs & working efficiently to minimize queues.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports of transactions at the returns & Exchange desk to be used for reconciling with the cash till as well as the accounts for the period of the report as well as analyzing trends on sales and profitability and performance of the store.
- Ensure the Childs safety is their main priority while they are in Smaland providing a safe environment for children within the area.
- Ensure all system procedures are adhered to as per policy / procedure.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- 2+ years experience in a similar role or Customer Service with Cashiers background
- Good Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic Speaker would be preferred
- High School Graduate
- Team Player
- Effective Communication
- Customer Focus
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A