Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports of transactions at the returns & Exchange desk.
- The data is used to reconciling with the cash till as well as the accounts for the period of the report.
- The data is also important for analysing trends on sales and profitability and performance of the store.
- Handle returns and exchange issues.
- Based on your judgment, experience and authority given by the management you may make exceptions with the purpose of retaining a customer or redressed of genuine grievance.
- Involved in the training and development and look after all aspects that affects their day to day performance and is responsible for their annual appraisal.
- Use the information from Returns& Exchange desk to detect and act upon or report to the management about a product fault, safety problem or transportation problem
- Ensure that the customers who come to the Returns & Exchange desk perceive the policy as generous and the procedure quick and easy.
- Able to use your judgment to handle specific problems with common sense, thereby ensuring a satisfied customer who will come back. Thus, by providing excellent customer service you guide your team in using the opportunity to regain potentially lost customers.
- Handle customer in positive and fair manner as they have an important role in regaining potentially lost customers.
- You are responsible to operate the Exchange & Refund Desk in the store in day to day function. It is your overall responsibility to take decisions regarding any exchange or refund, and solve any problems so as to ensure that the customer is completely satisfied when he/she leaves the store
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School / Trade School Graduate
- 1-2 years in a similar role or Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Team Player
- Good English communication skills, Arabic Speaker would be preferred
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A