Website Al-Futtaim Group
To lead, motivate and drive the operational teams to achieve daily operational and business targets to an agreed operating plan and budget. Deliver to agreed service levels and ensure compliance of all KPI targets
- Fully accountable for all the assets under control, both human and material.
- Complete ownership of the BU operational processes & risks, including the regular review and improvement thereof
- Key authority to represent the BU with the Customers, Government authorities, Senior Company Management and all Staff within the BU.
- Ensuring proactive and on-going liaison, communication and action with all internal departments/customers in order to maximize intra-company efficiencies and bridge inter-departmental relationships.
- Report Monthly KPI’s & Financials to the Management/Customer
- Anticipate potential threats and opportunities
- Formulate strategic plans to grow both existing and new business within the BU Sector
- Apply a broad knowledge and perspective to anticipate future trends and consequences
- Use appropriate tools to achieve a short term and long term business objectives
- Quality standard s (accuracy, adherence to agreed processes, presentation of product)
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A