Website Al-Futtaim Group
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager – Contract Logistics to work for Al Futtaim Logistics in Dubai. This role is accountable for leading, motivating and driving the operational teams to achieve daily operational and business targets to an agreed operating plan and budget. You will deliver to agreed service levels and ensure compliance of all KPI targets.
- Ensuring proactive and on-going liaison, communication and action with all internal departments/customers in order to maximize intra-company efficiencies and bridge inter-departmental relationships.
- Manage Human Resources to maintain and increase high standards of employee competence, productivity and development.
- Set signed SLAs with customer / internal stakeholders
- Develop Operating Plans and ensure targets have been achieved through regular review
- Report Monthly KPI’s & Financials to the Management/Customer
- Anticipate potential threats and opportunities
- Formulate strategic plans to grow both existing and new business within the BU Sector
- Apply a broad knowledge and perspective to anticipate future trends and consequences
- Efficient planning of workload and resources
- Fully accountable for the growth, success and operational results of the Business Unit (BU).
- Fully accountable for all the assets under control, both human and material.
- Complete ownership of the BU operational processes & risks, including the regular review and improvement thereof
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A