Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Collect retail customer data and feedback in the given format and convert them to service to generate additional revenue of labour and recalls.
- Ensure sales orders, purchase orders, deliveries, cash collection, cash deposits are closed on time as per company standards and documents are filed for records.
- Assist warehouse team with monthly perpetual inventory to maintain stock inventory with no discrepancy during annual stock report.
- Follow customer service values and achieve CSV targets to surpass in meeting the needs and expectations of the customers.
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety and also take care that his or her acts do not adversely affect the health & safety of others.
- Handle complete parts sales process of walk-in and telephone customers from enquiry to sales order process to achieve monthly budgeted net sales.
- Responsible for credit customer’s follow-up of payments as per credit terms and conditions granted to the customers.
- Ensure to communicate and consume parts ordered on urgent orders as soon as parts received.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and ensure customer engagement by taking actions against customer complaints
- Comply with company QHSE guidelines and SOPs and report all incidents to the manager
- Participate in Tool Box Talks and undertake safety awareness trainings as provided by the company
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company
- Communication skills in English / Arabic, Good interpersonal skills, Good in MS Office, well –versed in EDOL
- You will be undergraduate or having Post-Secondary Diploma in Auto or Electro Mechanic Specialty.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter, familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A