Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, Events, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable Emirati candidates for the business
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan
- Use relevant interviewing techniques to match & select candidate profiles with business requirements
- Ensure candidates are fully referenced checked before selecting the final candidate
- Manage offers and ensure they are in line with business manpower budgets provided by the HRBP and internal total rewards policies
- Support the business unit during manpower planning and scheduling
- Create and own a Hiring Plan for different brands to fulfil budgeted requirements
- Ensure SLAs are adhered to and processes followed for all roles
- Interact with business units and line managers to assess Emirati recruitment requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality local and global candidates in a timely manner
- End to end recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) and drive a proactive fulfilment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market.
- Ensure that each stage of the recruitment process is completed within the required time frame.
- Support and educate line managers with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right Emirati talent.
- Provide the business with market mapping data to ensure current market trends and status are considered for any recruitment campaigns.
- Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates
- To manage the end-to-end full life cycle of Emirati recruitment process within specific business division(s) of the Al-Futtaim group. To partner with the business unit stakeholders and Human Resources Business Partners to ensure the business growth plans are supported with the best global and local Emirati talent.
- To ensure all Emirati recruitment and hires made within the relevant division are recruited fairly and that the hiring process is conducted in a timely manner while adhering to the Al-Futtaim Group Talent Acquisition policy.
- Previous experience working with an ATS preferred (Success Factors)
- Good knowledge of local country labor laws and regulations is an advantage
- Experience of creating extensive market mapping to provide the business and company with specific candidate and company market data
- Experience conducting large scale candidate assessment centers would be preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR would be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ recruitment/ sourcing experience is required
- Experience of working within a large matrix organisation would be an advantage.
- In house experience preferred with ability to manage complex stakeholders and multiple HRBPs
- Experience of working with high volume or niche roles
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A