Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive – Freight for our Logistics operations in Jebel Ali.
- You will be required to support the commercial growth of the Freight Forwarding business by bringing new customers on board and additional business from existing customers whilst managing multiple relationships internally and externally.
- You will be required to identify and develop a new client base, develop a strong presence of AF-Logistics amongst MNCs in UAE and liaise with other sales channels, including network partners, regarding customers of global potential.
- You will have to evaluate sales successes and failures to optimize efforts and identify issues and conduct business development by value addition selling.
- The ideal candidate will have a graduate Degree and possess at least 3 years of experience in freight forwarding sales.
- You should have the ability to efficiently handles clients account and coordinates with Agent offices worldwide.
- You must have commercial awareness about Freight industry, products & services and negotiation skills.
- An overall professional and positive attitude is a must and valid UAE driving license is mandatory for this role.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A