Website Al-Futtaim Group
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Planning, organising and ability to balance multiple demands
- Team player with evidence of building cross business support & stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of UAE market
- The flexibility to change and adapt to the rapid speed of the industry
- Self-motivator. Someone who is eager to become specialists in their particular niche
- Creative individual with strong English communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- End to end project management
- Hertz is currently looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive.
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will support with brand campaigns, events and manage all cross-functional relationships with colleagues, vendors and partners.
- You will also oversee brand and marketing creative projects and support with media planning.
- This role is vital to ensure we improve our online and offline presence and create and improve the customer journey with creative marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications in the Middle East with an understanding of the local culture and context
- Experience in Automotive/Digital Marketing campaigns with a large MNC
- Oral and written fluency in Arabic an added advantage
- University graduate level with Marketing as Major
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A