Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals and negotiations.
- Qualify and confirm customer complaints and provide advice about vehicle repair, repair duration and warranty
- Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer and clearly communicate to the customer the jobs carried out.
- Achieved monthly financial targets set for Labour Hours, Parts and other sales.
- Manage and monitor Work in progress to ensure timely delivery of the vehicle to customer.
- Ensure customer is reminded about the next service due.
- Ensure condition of vehicle is thoroughly checked and discrepancies noted and communicated to customer while receiving the vehicle; and record any customer requests.
- Provide estimates of simple repairs to customer and negotiate repair charges (and service charges, if required)
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A