Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Support the Market hall areas as well as Add on sales of Market hall range in the Showroom with visual merchandising technique to increase commerciality.
- Lead the work brief process together with the Sales Managers and Logistics Manager.
- Lead the daily and weekly practical work done by the specialist co-workers in the Comm-in department and securing continuous competence development of the co-workers in the Com& In department.
- Every time that shopkeepers have a need to change the range presentation either due to a range change, sales drop or out of stock situation they should contact the Com& In department to get expert advice on how to secure the optimal range presentation and achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that all visual merchandisers have receive the necessary training in safety and security aspects related to the use of this equipment so they are able to follow the rules and regulations and prevent accidents.
- Make sure all VMs have been properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs.
- Be involved in the recruitment of the Visual Merchandiser. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions.
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low.
- Get involved in other projects relating to activities that are carried out in the store from time to time. This may include rebuilding business area, based on feedback from range relating to changed priorities, or poor performance of the area.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store.
- You are responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented. You achieve the time plans and budgets for each project set by the Comm-in Manager.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
- 5 years’ experience within the Communication & Interior Design department in one or more IKEA stores.
- Must be able to take the lead in planning, presentation and implementation of range presentation solutions and lead the routines of the Com & In department.
- You have the ability to prioritise and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have the commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You want to lead, inspire and build a strong team.
- You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A