Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Takeover the ready apartment from the Facilities Management when it is being prepared for the new occupancy, and notify the snags to Facilities Department, if any.
- Inspect the vacant and ready units on a regular basis to keep them in up-to-date condition for viewing by the prospective tenants.
- Act as conduit between the tenant, Facilities Department and FM Helpdesk for resolving and maintenance issues.
- Carry out regular inspection of the buildings and ensure that the buildings are kept to the required standards of cleanliness, tidiness, security, safety and tenants’ satisfaction and that all systems and equipment are in working order.
- Any government and semi-government entity coordination and liaison for site plans, DEWA related matter and DM affection plan, etc.
- Liaise with the prospective tenants in case of any snags. Make the judgement of genuine request and get the same de-snagged by Facilities Department and handover the apartment.
- Considerable knowledge of the basic methods, practices, tools, materials, and work standards related to the maintenance of buildings and building systems and equipment.
- Should be a motivator and team player with customer handling abilities.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in building custodial operations and maintenance work, including some supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A