Website Al Ghurair Group
Al Ghurair are expanding their Lean function and have exciting new openings for Change Agents to join the team.Reporting to the Head of the Lean department, the successful applicant will support the deployment of Lean projects throughout all Al Ghurair businesses in the UAE, by providing initiation, definition, delivery and closure of lean deployment projects in order to support and enhance the business efficiency though change initiatives.
- Publicize and market the objectives of the Project with the rest of the business community within the scope of the roll-out as well as present success stories and track record.
- Provide training and build lean capabilities for BU’s within scope to drive sustainability.
- Ensure clear handover at each stage ensuring sustainability and control at closure phase.
- Plan, organize and control projects in order to deliver quality business solutions within agreed timescales and to an agreed Terms of Reference.
- Ensures the project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at mid-senior level to ensure the lean roll-outs are clearly understood and deliverables are adhered to and documented.
- Present status updates as well as recommendations to the decision groups and be responsible for the logistics of such meetings.
- Manage any appropriate approvals and review process at each stage of the project.
- Perform review function for the projects
- Green Belt essential; Black Belt desirable
- Lean / Project Management accreditation is desirable.
- Knowledge and expertise in Lean Management Frameworks, documentation standards, Project Life-cycle planning and the lean approach and methodology.
- Proficient use of project tools e.g. MS Project, use of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree is essential from reputable univeristy
- Miniumum 3 years post-grad experience in a related service industry field within change management, process improvement, sixsigma projects, customer focus initiatives etc.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A