Website City of Albany
The City of Albany’s Trades Team is looking for experienced and qualified individuals for our Carpenter pool. Once in the pool, candidates will will be eligible for casual, permanent and temporary roles.
Reporting to the Leading Hand – Trades, this role will see you responsible for carrying out efficient building maintenance and minor construction works to present the Council’s building, properties and bridges in a safe and functional condition.
- Have good communication skills (verbal and written), including computer skills;
- Be able to use time effectively and meet agreed deadlines;
- Have a thorough knowledge of carpentry procedures and techniques;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of WHS issues relevant to the position; and
- Have knowledge of plant and equipment relevant to trades and building operations
Company: City of Albany
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A