Website Albury City Council
Falls Creek is the premier all-season alpine village and resort located in the Victorian High Plains. Home to the largest ski/snowboarding terrain in Victoria and world class mountain bike and hiking trails, our beautiful alpine village is ski-in-ski-out during the winter months and turns into an outdoor mecca during summer.
Based at Falls Creek Alpine Village, as the Manger of People and Culture you will be dedicated, thorough and love being part of a, high performing team. You build rapport and relationships quickly, respect confidentiality and love working with people across varied P+C functions.
- Consult with teams to establish training needs, including delivering face-to-face training
- Prepare, consult and implement processes for negotiating new enterprise agreements (as required) and oversee the associated administration (pay rises, communication, consultation and meetings).
- Manage the recruitment process to attract high-quality staff that are fit for organisational needs and culture.
- Develop strategies to support the Resort Management Board being considered an employer of choice, including overseeing the annual performance appraisal process.
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising on solutions to HR/people management issues
- Ability to operate autonomously and collaborate confidently at all levels in building relationships with the organisation’s employees.
- Proven track record in managing Industrial and Employment Relations matters
- Degree in Human Resource Management, industrial relations or similar or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and communications skills as well as highly developed interpersonal, coaching, negotiation and consultative skills
- Experience in designing and delivering targeted learning and development programs within an organisation
Company: Albury City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A