Website Aldi UK
As an Assistant Store Manager at Aldi, you’ll need lots of energy, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us). With experience of managing a team of 8 or more colleagues in a target-driven environment, you’re able to take control, supporting the team to deliver consistent store standards whilst tightly controlling costs.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A