Website Aldi UK
You will be accountable for transforming early-stage concepts into detailed designs, utilizing your skills and deep understanding of customer journeys, stakeholder mapping and service blueprinting to deliver demonstrable benefits to end users. You will take ownership of the overall vision, working in tandem with our team of experience and business designers to ensure each service is robustly defined through data and customer insight. Working alongside both domestic and international project teams as well as technology specialists will require the ability to clearly articulate a service to a wide range of audiences.
- Identifying and developing service processes, equipment and automation requirements
- Prototype and pilot new services and experiences with customers and business users
- Be proactive in working with technical teams to determine the right solutions to realise the service vision and identify process, equipment and automation requirements
- Draw insights from our Strategy team to understand the importance of new initiatives and the key drivers behind them when starting to design a new service.
- Gather and agree service operational metrics, assumptions and business requirements for relevant areas
- Lead on development of the overall service design, including customer experience/ customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines in alignment with countries
- Developing, evaluating and agreeing both concept and detailed designs with stakeholders
- Design world-class services that blend digital, physical and human interactions across multiple touch points, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Identify key stakeholders within the project and ensure requirements are captured, documented and incorporated into the overall vision of the service.
- Continuously seek to improve and refine working practices to benefit the wider team and organisation.
- Work alongside the Business Success Management team to prepare a full rollout of new services across the globe
- Draw from your toolkit of service design techniques and artefacts to define a full end to end service – bringing each new concept to life
- Take a lead role in evolving Customer Interaction propositions into designs that illustrate simplicity despite complexity
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Service Design concept
- Highly proficient in the development of customer journeys and service blueprints
- Ability to envision the overall service and play a leading role to ensure complete delivery of the initiative
- Thrives within a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage several projects at once
- Proactive, able to work collaboratively and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confidence to suggest improvements or new services
- Drive design thinking within team and across projects
- Able to lead on design workshop
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A