Website Aldi UK
As a Graduate Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores whilst managing and getting the best out of your teams. Alongside being involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to executive new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- Open minded individual.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- UK driving licence.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A