Website Aldi UK
This is about helping to run a £multi-million store, while motivating and developing a diverse and talented team.
One day could find you supporting the Store Manager with sorting out deliveries, placing orders or dealing with customer queries. The next, you might be focused on people management and performance or organising holiday rotas for the team. At the same time, you’ll help to handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimising productivity. It means you’ll be more than prepared to step into the Store Manager’s shoes in their absence.
- Our Assistant Store Managers are passionate about doing well; motivating and developing their teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Motivated to consistently achieve targets
- Used to leading teams in a fast-paced, stakeholder/customer driven environment
- An experienced people-manager
- Skilled in time management and boosting productivity
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A