Website Aldi USA
The Facilities Services Manager position at ALDI is defined by leadership and accountability. It’s a challenging position, but that’s just one of the reasons why our investment in you begins with a competitive starting salary plus benefits along with a company vehicle. We invest in ambition and reward success.
Our Facilities Services Managers are subject matter experts who manage, supervise, and oversee all aspects of the physical store locations, mechanical and operational assets. It’s an opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization through maintenance of our capital investments in driving smarter spend decisions aimed to minimize the total cost of ownership, and extend the lifecycle of our mechanical systems and assets. The Facilities Services Manager will also support our sustainability initiatives through carbon reduction measures. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference.
- Work in conjunction with operations personnel and leadership
- Make decisions that directly impact the facilities within your area
- Supervise the maintenance of up to 150 ALDI locations within your geographical area of responsibility
- Oversee repair and maintenance expenditures through regularly scheduled site visits and ServiceChannel
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Environmental Health and Safety Certification preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in Facilities, Construction Management, Business or a related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Facilities or Construction Management required.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A