Almarai is the WORLD’s largest vertically integrated Dairy Company and the leading food and beverage manufacturing and Distribution Company operating across the GCC. In addition to its high-quality Dairy products, Almarai Company has diversified its portfolio to include Juices, Bakery, Poultry and Infant formula. Almarai currently employed over 40,000 employees from 50+ countries, servicing more than 110,000 Retail Outlets across 7 countries with a turnover of US$ 4 billion in 2017.We have more than 650 Products; 6 Categories [Dairy, Food, Juice, Bakery, Poultry and Infant Nutrition]. We serve more than 18 Million Consumers daily, operating in 9 countries across 4 continents.
- On top of significant brand management experience there will be additional focus on trade marketing. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have relevant trade marketing POS exposure
- This role is to Manages the development and growth of the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development, assists in establishing the strategic vision and manages the organisation to realise the year plan through annual marketing planning and the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Manages the organisation in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realising improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin and manages new market segment opportunities and leads the organisation through new product launches.
- Responsible for the management and development of the portfolio team of people.
- Proven track record in building brands and launching new products
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- New Product Development skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing and or brand management experience with a reputable international FMCG company within the Food/Beverage Sector
- Degree qualified with preferably a marketing specialism
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A