Website American Hospital Dubai
Lead the Supply chain function of medical and non-medical supplies, set targets, monitors performance and establish processes /polices. Provide leadership and strategic guidance for the delivery of an entire portfolio of all supplies and services on time in the most cost effective manner and comply with quality, safety, sourcing and internal control standards.
- Develop and agree annual departmental cost savings targets.
- Develop and lead supplier’s selection, evaluation, negotiation and qualification processes for current and future needs.
- Evaluate and improvise Material coding structure and enhance MIS reporting for the entire supply chain function.
- Experience with capital purchases will be an added advantage.
- Lead entire supply chain function for the Hospital. Accountable for the development of standards, policies, procedures and protocols for supply chain function and reviews as required.
- Identifying supply chain risks through various sources i.e. audits reports, suppliers recommendation, current trends in the industry with a view to de-risk the organization.
- Focus on vendor development and management.
- Lead the high level negotiations (PO’s and Contracts).
- Identify new solutions and/or items to substitute high cost items without compromising on quality.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in supply chain management and procurement of which at least 5 years recent experience must be in a Senior Management role in reputable Hospital in United Arab Emirates.
- MBA in Business administration a definite plus
- Member ship of Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or equivalent will be an added advantage
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A