Website Dubai Islamic Bank
This role is solely responsible for managing portfolio of all technology platforms for enabler functions such as Finance, Risk, Regulators, Compliance, Fraud and Credit. Role is expected to manage complete lifecycle of delivery of new solutions as well, for these enabler functions.
- Identify optimization potentials, such as leveraging shared capabilities between processes, increasing the adoption of technology or simplifying products / services, to drive long-term efficiency improvements, in partnership with the business.
- Monitor all strategic project implementations to ensure a user focus is being maintained.
- Develop relations with business community and the out sourced service providers
- Engage with senior business stakeholders on regular basis to discuss emerging business strategies and accordingly provide thought leadership to other technology senior colleagues
- Efficiently manage technology annual capex portfolio of over 20 million dirhams for programs of this portfolio.
- Manage problem resolution and risk mitigation for escalated issues, problems and risks as needed.
- Coordinate the selection, implementation, and upgrade of the business’s software/applications and services.
- Ensure the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Lead the process and team members in the analysis, enhancement, and tailoring of current practices and existing systems in order to increase operating efficiencies as well as reduce and cut costs within the business
- Work to ensure consistency and quality in delivering large and complex programs under this portfolio
- Develop departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the technological, clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plan and coordinate the resources and capabilities required to design new or changed services
- Establish KPIs framework and balance scorecard. Provide regular status reports to management on application status and other metrics
- Manage off-shore, outsourced vendor to an SLA and execution of critical situations
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Must have very good grip of compliance topics such as Basell, IFRS9, Credit Scorecards, Finance budgets, business performance management etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment
- Strong technical knowledge in data, and fraud management technologies
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in similar role in a senior IT position within a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A