Website Emirates NBD
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Head of IT Audit / Vice President / Portfolio Manager in providing internal audit services primarily covering EmiratesNBD Group IT and IT- Related business processes/ controls. He/she will undertake technology audits, It projects assignments and ad hoc review work under supervision as well as act as Job-in-charge for allocated assignments and when required deputize for his /her supervisors in their absence.
- Ensure observations are supported by facts, drafted per departmental standards and agreed with management.
- Conduct periodic follow up to ensure audit observations are implemented.
- Conduct audits, which are perceived to add value to the business.
- Unplanned allowance effectively used
- Management seek internal audit advice on risk/ control matters
- Completion of Audit by advised date
- Auditee Feedback on relevance of reported findings
- Completions of Audit Plan
- Maximize time utilization
- Timely completion of audits
- 5 years of IT audit or IT/ Technology Experience
- Banking/ Financial services industry experience
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A