As a Registered Nurse (RN) living in or around Columbus, Home Infusion will allow you to utilize your expert IV skills and experience to provide infusion nursing visits in patient homes in a growing specialized area of nursing. If you’re spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion.
- Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A