Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Laundry Attendant to join Al Seef by Jumeirah Hotel.
- To ensure that any guest item or uniforms requiring minor repairs or change of buttons is given to the hotel tailor to fix it.
- To keep daily records of the pickup and delivery in respective cards and log the delivered items in the laundry valet record book.
- Reports for duty as scheduled and on time and wearing the correct uniforms and name badge at all times.
- Performs tasks accurately and efficiently by following the proper handling of the machines
- Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm in the work
- Demonstrates dedication and commitment to their role, able to do multitasking.
- Communicates verbally in clear and concise manner using the English
- Follows the standard operating procedures and policies adhered by the hotel.
- Accepts the direction, willingly supports the team developme
- To protect and identify all types of garments from damage, shrinkage and colour loss.
- To load and unload the washing machines, dryers and dry cleaning machine with the given capacity of the machines. Record the loads produced on daily basis in the production sheet provided.
- To ensure that proper chemicals and formula is applied during the process.
- To be responsible in identifying the process based on the care label.
- Responsible to do the washing, drying, pressing, folding, stacking, dry cleaning, finishing, pick-up and delivery, sorting, marking, packing and billing.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in Laundry and customer related service oriented role
- You must have a Higher Secondary Education
- You must able to communicate effectively in English
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A