Website Axiom Telecom
Responsible for day to day production operations for SWITCH ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals of operations department in multi-level automated assembly in painting, gold plating and printing.
- Work closely with product, retail & Warehouse team
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms of control, budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing change.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending actions.
- Supervises production staff on work method and quality checkpoints.
- Provides supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates work flow within major work unit, including distributing work.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical and highly automated assembly production operation.
- Cost Cutting by reducing material consumption defects reduction, process improvements
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advise on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality
- Ensure 5S & 6 Sigma concepts implementation.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Production/ Manufacturing/Painting industry
- Knowledge of ERP and Inventory Management best practices. Demonstrated experience in production environment with Lean and 6-sigma methodologies.
- Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Production Supervisor, or a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in production.
- Experience in using various types of machinery and tools.
- Experience in handling and storage of paints / related materials.
- Supervisory or team lead experience
Company: Axiom Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A