Website Axiom Telecom
To sell directly to end retailers on a daily basis & achieve maximum coverage within the allotted territory in order to achieve the monthly sales & GP target.
- Actively ensure the ranges of products assigned by the territory are sold to ensure volume, value & GP targets set by Line Manager are achieved.
- Manage the day-to-day van operations including call preparation, and objectives achievement to ensure that you have all necessary tools to complete an effective call at all times
- Observe and report on all significant competitive activities including price changes so as to collect market trends by brand.
- Achieve assigned targets by brand; achieve set productivity & margin target. Collect all outstanding credit prior to the due date.
- Acquire complete understanding of product range and transfer knowledge/ features & benefits to ensure customers are provided with information and support as required.
- Valid UAE manual Drivers license.
- Experience in FMCG or distribution related background in UAE.
- Great attention to details/follow up on after sales service.
- Good communication skills in English, (Hindi and Arabic) an advantage.
- Experience in using HHT devices.
- Experience in route planning.
Company: Axiom Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A