Website Azizi Developments
As Digital Designer you should have the ability to combine creativity and technical skills to produce digital graphics in English and Arabic for our digital owned and 3rd party channels. You should display stronger than average creative, organizational, and time management skills
- Interact with copy and design team as creative problem-solvers.
- Utilize customer experience to ensure all site enhancements comply to strict usability guidelines and user-centric best practices.
- Develop world-class design solutions, execute motion on time and recommend coding techniques for web site visual designs.
- Integrate visually and enhance creative concept, architecture, UI and navigation design for web sites, online advertising and mobile.
- Upgrade on latest software, design and advertising trends to help strengthen design team.
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying with brand standards in execution of marketing materials.
- Design and develop digital creatives, website HTML themes, micro sites, css design, banners, HTML emails and other electronic media.
- Design and convert digital creatives to animated ad formats using Adobe After Effects and Google Designer.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing / web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and web design
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail, time management and good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Bilingual English / Arabic
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business.
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A