Website Azizi Developments
Supervising project team members and contractors and influencing them to take positive.action and accountability for their assigned work.Undertaking weekly status review meetings among project team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure all necessary documentation, resources, commercial agreements and approvals are obtained prior to starting the project.
- Managing project issues, risks, change requests and conflicts within the project team.
- Effectively communicating project expectations, project extensions or changes in due dates and deliverables to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Setting and continually managing project and client expectations with the team members and other stakeholders.
- Building effective and constructive relationship with the project team, stakeholders and internal departments.
- Manage project scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks from Initiation to closure.
- Analyse and source providers that can contribute on the strategic IT initiatives.
- Create business case for strategic IT initiatives.
- Ensure all necessary documentation, resources, commercial agreements and approvals are obtained prior to starting the CR implementation.
- Manage CR schedule, issues and risks from start to closure.
- Preparing scope of work, work breakdown structure, detailed activity listing, project schedule, staffing plan and budget tracking sheet.
- Excellent problem solving and complaint handling skills
- Ability to handle and deliver own tasks and delegate tasks where necessary Ability to establish good relationship with stakeholders/user
- Ability to manage project scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Ability to manage stakeholder/user expectation
- Ability to identify risks and issues and provide mitigation plan/resolution
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have 5 years of experince In UAE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and/or relative degree related to Information Technology
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A