We’re hiring a Junior Java Developer who will join our Cards and Payments Team based in Northampton. You will work with our latest technologies driving the Future of Finance.
- You will create and maintain deployment tooling and automation to support the CI/CD pipelines.
- You will identify own and others development needs and seek opportunities to address these needs through guidance, coaching and formal training.
- You will ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise
- Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- You will develop components from UI to back end using modern languages and techniques.
- You have experience of working within Financial Services industry.
- Good hands on Java experience
- You have experience creating prototypes and working directly with stakeholders.
- You have experience with Event based architectures.
- Experience working with RESTful
- Exposure to Cloud Tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A