As a Barclays Workforce Management Senior Analyst, you will be leading and the subject matter expert of the Workforce Management Scheduling team. You will be responsible for ensuring the call center operates efficiently by providing schedules which meet daily and intra-day staffing requirements. You will also complete reports and performance analysis of metrics, including call volumes and patterns. You will identify trends and recommend plans to anticipate future demands while monitoring the overall call center.
- Delivering recommendations on optimal timing for off-phone activity
- Maximizing the use of the scheduling software Aspect eWFM to create colleague schedules, approve shift changes, and administer shift bid process
- You will be developing, maintaining and adjusting staffing models based on forecasts and historical data
- Instructing the Workforce Management staff to create and preserve Standard Operating Procedure
- Performing other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Previous experience with / an excellent understanding of scheduling software, such as Aspect, Nice, Verint etc.
- Experience in the use of call center skilling and routing strategies/applications i.e. AWS, CMS, Cisco/ ICM
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A