Website Bayside Council
You’ll deliver proactive expertise and best practice online communications guidance to stakeholders across the organisation. Your love of data means you’ll be ready with advice based on insights and analytics.
Reporting into the External Communications and Media Coordinator, this role will tap into your passion for crafting engaging content, talent for managing stakeholders and genuine enthusiasm for online communications that benefit our community
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated skills/experience in public relations, marketing, communications strategies and campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in website and CMS management (Drupal 8/9 preferred) to improve customer experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and strong content creation experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage multiple priorities autonomously.
- Desire to contribute to a high performing, passionate and collaborative communications team.
Company: Bayside Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bayside, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A