A vital role in providing our customers and patients the very best experience at Boots Opticians at every step of the customer journey. You will drive sales and customer satisfaction through great product knowledge and style advice to provide the most appropriate eyewear solutions for customers.
- Using the Optometrist’s recommendations to build perfect product solutions for the customer, including accessories, contact lenses and additional pairs
- Support other colleagues within the stores to develop their knowledge and skills
- Delivering the technical tasks in the store by ensuring the safe supply of eyewear, such as ordering, verification, contact lens teaches, glasses collections, glasses adjustments and relevant administration
- Follow all legal and professional requirements and clinical SOP’s to the required standards
- Creating great rapport with customers and understanding their needs throughout their journey; making recommendations suited to the customer’s vision and lifestyle needs
- Delivering operational processes and tasks relating to the role such as date checking, banking etc, in order to give right first time customer care
- You are able to build rapport with customers, welcoming them into our store with a big smile. You will strive to deliver the best customer experience possible. If you have experience as an optical advisor, optical assistant, or other experience within an optical practice then we would love to hear from you.
- You love working with people and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a can do, positive attitude and are passionate and enthusiastic about delivering fantastic customer service
- You have an appetite for learning, and would enjoy learning about new products and brands, as well as the technical and regulatory aspects.
- You are a keen listener and will be able to articulate our offers and promotions and help our customers find their perfect eye wear needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A