Website Boroondara Council
You will have demonstrated clinical experience in Maternal & Child Health couple with a commitment to a family centred practice within an integrated early years’ service model.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with families (members of the community) and colleagues. You will have an awareness of child and family health issues, normal child development, family dynamics and promotion of maternal wellbeing.
- The provision of a comprehensive and focused approach to managing the physical, emotional, or social factors affecting families in contemporary communities
- Providing opportunities for social interaction of the parent and child
- Providing families with timely, accurate and relevant information and resources to assist them achieve and maintain maximum health potential.
- Applicants must be a Registered Nurse (Division 1) and Midwife on the Register of Practitioners of AHPRA
- Applicants must hold a post graduate qualification in Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check and hold a valid Working with Children Clearance.
- All local government employees must be fully vaccinated to perform work outside of their place of residence. Appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to provision of evidence of vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencement.
Company: Boroondara Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Camberwell, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A