Website Boroondara Council
City of Boroondara is a leader in the local government sector with a reputation of innovation and excellence. We have a fabulous opportunity for an Investigations Officer to join our Strategic and Statutory Planning department which is known for its vibrant culture with engaged teams. This is your chance to join us and it’s a place where you will be able to make a difference.
Reporting to the Coordinator Statutory Planning, you will be responsible for the investigation and enforcement of Acts, Regulations and Local Laws relating to land use and development within the City of Boroondara. The position also requires the provision of efficient and timely advice relating to enforcement matters administered by the department. We think customer experience, take pride in serving the community and the role always provides a considered, courteous and professional approac
- You will have a voice and we will listen – we value feedback and take action.
- You will be supported, stretched and given opportunities to grow and encouraged to realise their potential.
- Our Statutory Planning team is evolving and this is an exciting time to join us in re-shaping our function and playing a significant part in an exceptionally large scale transformation where the possibilities are endless
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check
- All local government employees must be fully vaccinated to perform work outside of their place of residence. Appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to provision of evidence of vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencement.
Company: Boroondara Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camberwell, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A