Website Boroondara Council
Reporting to the Community Wellbeing Senior Coordinator, the Wellbeing Planning and Policy Lead will provide direct line management to the Project Support Officer ensuring the successful delivery of projects aimed at improving community wellbeing.
- Supporting the facilitation and delivery of department strategic projects, particularly those contributing to building capacity and wellbeing outcomes for the Boroondara Community. Preparing rosters for appropriate staffing of all immunisation programs
- Liaising effectively with community groups, project consultants, and other internal and external stakeholders/departments as required.
- Planning effectively for the delivery of the projects and ensure key milestones are within budgets.
- Researching, formulating and communicating recommendations regarding community wellbeing examining the impact of legislation and the political context.
- Monitoring and evaluating endorsed policy directives and provide reports for senior management.
- Promoting and participating in health promotion activities.
- Tertiary degree in public health, health promotion, community development or relevant field.
- Established skills in managing agreements, deeds or contracts to provide community services.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check and hold a valid Working with Children Clearance.
- All local government employees must be fully vaccinated to perform work outside of their place of residence. Appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to provision of evidence of vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencement
Company: Boroondara Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camberwell, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A