As a DR to the Senior Sales Manager of the CPS Leadership team, this role will be responsible for driving new opportunity and selling the end to end strategy of migrating our customers to Cloud technologies and adopting a “Cloud First” approach with them.
You will be accountable for engaging directly with the customer on BT’s largest opportunities, usually with SOV GM £1m+.
This role is the main point of persuasion with the customer to buy more novel and complex solutions. You’ll influence and draw on a range of capabilities across Enterprise, including technical pre-sales, technical design, bid finance and bid management to construct highly compelling proposals for customers.
- Driving the attachment of service to product sales ensuring a rich mix, in order to create stickiness with customers
- Influencing account managers and account directors to extend the portfolio of products, services and solutions that they will introduce to their customers, thus creating incremental sales opportunities across the EE and BT portfolio, develop pipeline (3 x SOV target)
- Maximizing the profitability of complex solutions from BT’s portfolio
- As a more senior member of the specialist frontline community – inspiring, coaching and developing D level frontline sales specialists
- Managing, delivering and exceeding all Sales targets, based predominantly on SOV GM (new growth opportunities for Enterprise) for a defined base of the largest and most complex customers across the region
- Developing and maintaining an accurate forecast and qualified /robust pipeline
- Driving timely service renewals within customer base
- Experience of using an industry recognised sales methodology
- Proven track record of delivering against targets within a sales role
- Managing change, aligning and prioritising multiple demands
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- In-depth expertise of the key suppliers for Cloud services (ie: Google, AWS, Azure etc) and on migrating customers to cloud technologies, to include an overview of networking to access cloud, licensing, compute, migration approach, security and pro Services. Also a knowledge of BT’s products and solution portfolio and the ability to transfer that into qualified opportunities with customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A