You will be using your data analytics and data visualisation, storytelling and persuasion skills to influence & prototype change on analytics projects you lead. Your focus is to reduce process cost of failure and ineffective fault intake to Openreach driven by network health and service performance diagnostics to improve customer experience.
- Providing insightful analysis informing new ways of using broadband test and performance data to make more effective decisions on fault qualification by CPs, field visit effectiveness on complex broadband faults and identifying new more effective fault reduction opportunities using big data prioritisation techniques.
- To drive continuous improvement across all T&D analysis activities and provide analytical and innovative input to projects and programmes which create and drive new possibilities
- Contribute to reduced total faults
- Leading analytics projects to develop new insights and customer improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Developing insights, algorithms and propositions to move from one shot electrical testing and repeat rate monitoring of effectiveness to broadband line and neighbourhood performance baselines and effectiveness monitoring. The algorithms and insights will underpin future products and service repair strategy.
- Leading and manging matrix subject expert teams on complex root cause analysis to provide insight on why processes and jobs fail causing rework and to drive improvement programmes on service issues like repeat faults and early life provision failures.
- Working with Transformation and service delivery teams to influence and change their use of data to deliver more effective engineering visits using neighbourhood and line performance baselining algorithms and post assurance monitoring.
- Visualisation techniques and tools: e.g. Excel, Tableau, Qlik, R, Python
- Intermediate level in programming languages: SQL and either R or Python
- Strong presentation skills with ability to develop compelling change proposals to influence senior stakeholders
- Leading own analytics projects and matrix teams of subject matter experts
- Story-telling with data: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to business audiences
- Expert technical analysis and data visualisation skills using SQL/big data/data analysis techniques
- Highly proficient in analytical applications and programming languages (R, Python & Excel) and implementation of modern data science techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A