BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
- Performing site surveys to ensure paper designs work in practice.
- Arrange and manage installation of deployments working with the teams programme manager
- Drawing up provisional designs for meeting room deployments to meet customer requirements.
- Photo & video editing of end user content
- Attending design workshops to capture customer requirements.
- Drawing up provisional designs for digital signage deployments to meet customer requirements.
- Drawing up provisional designs for IP phone deployments to meet customer requirements.
- Project management experience
- Strong diagnostic and investigative skills
- AutoCAD, Photoshop, Scala Content Manager & Voice Over IP experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Use of project delivery planning & methods
- Photo/Video editing experience.
- AV design experience.
- Demonstrated practical use of technical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A