The talent acquisition team at BT manages all recruitment activity for BT in the UK, across a huge variety of roles including digital, marketing, technology, cyber security, HR, strategy and finance.
In this role you will be focussed on hiring the best talent for our Tech team. You’ll support them on all things recruitment; partnering with hiring managers, HR and other internal stakeholders to deliver the best talent to help us grow and achieve our goals and strategic priorities.
- Engage in operational activity to improve the BT Employer Brand, making us a diverse employer of choice for candidates across all of our key specialisms
- Engage in continuous improvement activity across process, systems, candidate experience, data, diversity to build towards a best in class
- Recruitment team, service and experience
- Partner with the business on helping them get the right people with the right skills into the right locations.
- Providing talent insight and data to drive better hiring and workforce decisions, including skillset, location, salary and diversity data
- Advise the business and HR on feasibility of hiring plans, both from a volume and skillset perspective in particular locale.
- Demonstrable experience of the recruitment industry, gained from either in-house or external RPO/agency environments. Experience recruiting for roles in different areas of Tech such as Cloud, Cyber, Infrastructure, Architecture etc is highly preferred
- Adept at sourcing the best talent using a plethora of tools and techniques (not just LinkedIn Recruiter). Has a direct sourcing approach
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer management and onboarding
- Proactive – doesn’t wait to be told what to do, is already doing it
- Passionate about excellent candidate experience and delivering the best possible service
- Knowledge of current recruitment market trends including but not limited to: diversity and inclusion, assessment and selection, social media and marketing, sourcing, referrals, employment law
- Growth mindset – always looking to learn and build on their skillset and expertise from a multitude of sources
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A