Website City of Bunbury
We’re an innovative, driven and passionate bunch on a mission to improve the services we deliver to our beautiful community. Working together as one team, having fun along the way, and owning our passion to drive change, there has never been a better time to join our vibrant team at Bunbury!
We know that clear goals and clear directions help you succeed, stay motivated and grow in your career. In joining us, our leadership team leads from the front, and has your back at every turn, ensuring you reach your unique goals. And it gets better
- Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs
- Preparation of project delivery documentation for digital solutions
- Develop and execute test plans for digital solutions
- Coordinate Data & Digital project meetings, project communications and stakeholder engagement as required
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, data, or other relevant degree.
- Project Management qualification
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in Agile development methodologies and project management
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use analysis to drive change and achieve results
Company: City of Bunbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A