Website Canada Bay Council
The City of Canada Bay is an active and vibrant city that captures the energy, diversity, pride and
potential of its community
- Delivery of Council’s Capital Works Program infrastructure projects in accordance with Council’s project management methodology and framework.
- Liaison with asset owners and their teams, including staff and consultants with regard to the planning and design of projects to ensure effective delivery that meets the needs of the community.
- Administration of contracts for the delivery of works with effective record keeping and excellent contractor supervision.
- Provision of regular project delivery progress reporting and updates, especially with regard to stakeholder management, financial status, completion date.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the design, meeting the objectives of safety, environmental protection, financial constraints and timeliness
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite and in the use of specialized software such as databases, CAD applications, computer mapping applications and project management applications.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Current Class “C” Driver’s Licence
- WorkCover accredited Construction Induction (White) Card
- Ability to use a Portfolio Project Management (PPM) tool.
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or related field, and extensive equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in civil infrastructure project delivery.
- Experience in the tendering process in accordance with the Local Government Act and relevant Regulations.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in the application of various project management methodologies.
Company: Canada Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada Bay, Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A