Website Cardinal Health
To administer El Paso facility and business unit documentation center to ensure that FDA, Corporate, operating unit, and facility requirements for processing, maintaining, and changing controlled documents are maintained. Responsible for the management of training for the El Paso site for reporting and follow up with the interaction of upper levels at the site and corporate. Participation in the preparation for internal and external Quality System audits.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: documentation systems, change control and electronic records.
- Works well cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred
- 1+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual – English & Spanish 100%
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A